Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why Wendy Williams is a GODDESS!!!


Wendy Williams, the queen of all Media. Ringmaster of "The Wendy Williams Experience" (107.5 WBLS in New York City). Hostess with the mostest of the "Wendy Williams Comedy Experience" every Wednesday in Times Square. Head Ho of the annual "Dons and Divas Extravaganza". Posterchild for the Black Woman's introduction to the pros of plastic surgery. Guiding Force, light, and STAR of "Wendy's Got The Heat" on Vh-1. Author of two books (one or both New York Times bestsellers). Ghetto superstar. Record Producer. The list goes on. Say what u want about her (she needs to mind her business, sombody's really gonna hurt that girl, etc.), she's good at everything she does and she is the "friend in my head" to almost every one of her listeners--me included. I wouldn't mind being trapped on an island with Wendy--I'm sure there would NEVER be a dull moment. But I digress...

No comments: