Saturday, November 19, 2005

Shoulda Woulda Coulda been America's Next Top Model...





Short and to the point...

Who SHOULD have won the competition (but who was unceremoniously and surprisingly DUMPED this week) ? Lisa!!! Out of all the girls, she showed the most model potential (flawless pictures, an understanding of the camera, complete synthesis with her body, ability to speak without sounding like a complete idiot, etc.). In addition, she actually had a PERSONALITY, which all of the remaining girls- with maybe the exception of Bre- lack. (Personality, or fearless nonchalance fueled by an alcohol addiction? Hmmmm....whatever, I DIG this chick!). I don't care about any of these girls anymore, and I probably won't be rushing home in the wee hours of Thursday morning to rewind the taped episode. Who am I kidding, of course I'll still watch- I'm addicted!!! I DO think Tyra Inc. fucked up by voting her off.

Who, in my estimation, is the most irritating?


I really thought I would give this to Jayla, the trashy cupie doll with the stripper's body (and walk). Then Nicole started in, and completely surpassed Miss "I only know how to give one blank stare" Jayla. In Bizarro world, Nicole would be the evil opposite of Nicole Kidman (hmmmm, didn't think about the name coincidence until now). However, whereas Nikki Kidman has a certain charm and elegance to go along with that milky white skin and stepchild red mane, 'babymodel' Nicole does nothing but extend those pouty lips, furrow those brows and whine. She takes DECENT pictures, but nothing that warrants booking a client from a go-see. I want her gone, NOW!!!

When all is said and done, who do I think is going to win (now that Lisa is no longer a threat)?


I saw this way back when, on week 2, when she delivered this knockout punch to the rest of the contestants...



THAT is a model!!!!! Although she is a little DRY in the personality department, what really matters is what u can deliver on celluloid. I mean, Naomi Campbell is no showstopper in the conversation department either, but you can't argue with the product she turns out. So, Nik is MY prediction for America's Next Top Model, Cycle 5.

digressing, digressing...

No comments: